New Features in ShopSite 14
View the features included in version 12.
New Features in ShopSite 14
- Programmatic Product Management Enhancements (Pro)
Using XML Upload, individual products can be removed from all pages. With Advanced Ordering Options, options can be deleted and menu names can be changed using XML Upload.
- Coupon Enhancements (Pro)
Merchants can now exclude particular products from coupon discounts; a coupon blacklist, as opposed to the whitelist typically used. Also, merchants can now search for particular coupons based on a product name the coupon applies toward.
- Custom Shopping Cart Fields (Pro)
Custom fields can now be displayed on the shopping cart screens, allowing merchants to collect additional information from shoppers. Note: ShopSite themes don't support this feature, but custom themes can be configured to use them.
- New Company Fields (Pro)
A merchant now has a number of new company fields can be populated to provide contact information to their customers, including phone number and physical address fields.
- New Themes (Pro, Manager, Starter)
There are 10 new themes this release: Airy, District, Gaunt, Lighthearted, Marker, Pennant, Rise, Slab, Stalwart, and Stygian.
- Subscription Improvements (Pro, Manager, Starter)
Stores using Authorize.net that have recurring billing Subscriptions in their Authorize.net account can manage their their Subscriptions from within ShopSite.
- PayPal Marketing Solutions (Pro, Manager, Starter)
Display PayPal promotional messages around features like PayPal Credit and One Touch acceptance on your home and product pages -- well before the checkout page -- consumers know at the point of entering a site that they can get financing for their purchases.
- Manage Multiple Orders (Pro, Manager)
In the same way you can view multiple orders, now you can manage multiple orders from the same screen.
- Apple Pay (Pro, Manager, Starter)
ShopSite can now be configured to accept Apple Pay. Note: This requres an appropriate Authorize.net merchant account.
- Authorize.Net Accept Gateway (Pro, Manager, Starter)
ShopSite now supports the newest Authorize.Net API. This reduces PCI compliance and improves support for Subscriptions .
- PCI Validated (Pro, Manager, Starter)
ShopSite version 14 has been audited and passed validation for the Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) by the PCI Security Standards Council.
- User Account Password Reset (Pro, Manager, Starter)
When an Admin user resets the password for another user, that user is prompted to change their password once they log in.
- Merchant Key Reminder (Pro, Manager, Starter)
A reminder to enable the Merchant Key feature as part of PCI compliance if you are manually processing credit cards.
- Second Custom Shipping Option (Pro, Manager)
Merchants can now use more than one custom shipping module.
- Track Shipping from Packing Slip (Pro, Manager)
Merchants can now configure an option to be able to (re)send shipping tracking information from the packing slip for an order in the back office.
- Taxes calculated by TaxJar (Pro, Manager, Starter)
Merchants now have another option, TaxJar, for 3rd-party real-time tax calculations.